Google Ads 2023. How to drive sales with PPC! | Udemy
Google Ads For two days completely 100% Free during everything you want to Get started with Google Ads and launch effective campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business online.
This course is written by the very popular author from Udemy Anton Voroniuk The most recent update was August 3, 2022.The language of this course is English 🇺🇸, but also has subtitles (captions) in English [US] languages to better understand. This course is shared under the categories Marketing, Paid Advertising, Google Ads (AdWords)
More than 7,304 students had already enrolled. in the Google Ads 2023. How to drive sales with PPC! | Udemy Which makes it one of the more popular courses on Udemy. You can free coupon Code the course from the registration link below. It has a rating of 4.5 given by (30 ratings), which also makes it one of the highest-rated courses at Udemy.
The Udemy Google Ads 2023. How to drive sales with PPC! free coupons also 4 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 10 downloadable, resources, full lifetime, access on mobile and television, assignments, completion certificate and many more.
Is this course right for you?
- Anyone who wants to master the knowledge of PPC advertising - this Google Ads course will allow you to gain the necessary skills to launch successful campaigns.
- Marketers - this course will allow you to expand your skills and teach you how to work with paid advertising and promote your projects with Google Ads. You will acquire the necessary knowledge to further your career.
- Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurs will be able to use the acquired skills to promote their own projects on the internet. Learn how to create, optimize and analyze advertising campaigns, increase sales, targeted traffic, and leads.
- PPC Specialists - This course will help you systematize your knowledge about paid advertising. You will master the skills of creating, optimizing, and analyzing search advertising campaigns, learn how to optimize the cost per click, conversion, and client.
Requirements Course for you:
- No special requirements.
- Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course.
- It is preferable that you have an online project that you are currently working on so that you can implement the skills you have learned.
Description Course Google Ads 2022:
- PPC advertising is one of the most reliable tools for attracting an audience on the internet.
- It is suitable for any business of any size.
- Helps with increasing sales, traffic, leads, branding, recognition, and recontact.
- Provide insight into a potential customer’s mind at every stage of the decision funnel
- Paid traffic is available on most advertising platforms.
- Speed. You can start and stop PPC advertising quickly.
- Allows you to calculate the effectiveness. You can estimate the return on how much money you have invested, and you can also track how many calls, requests, and customer inquiries you have received.
- How Google Ads works, its pros, and cons
- What goals and objectives Google Ads performs
- How the Google Ads interface and account structure looks like
- How to create a Google Ads account and contact Google Ads Support
- How to launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Increasing targeted traffic to the website and landing page
- Creating Google Ads Bidding Strategies
- Setting up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, Ad rotation, and geo-targeting
- How to write an ad and ad extensions
- How to conduct keywords research and group keywords
- How to determine a budget based on your keyword research
- Working with Google Ads Editor
- How to use Google Trends to understand your search demand seasonality
- Setting up Google Analytics account and goals
- How to list your macro and micro conversions
- Installing Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics tracking code
- How to launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
- Monitoring your Ads Performance
- You will learn how to work with Google Ads from top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
- My credentials are Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others.
- More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns are launched by us.
- Over 200,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses.
- This course is suitable for both beginners and experts.
- The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
- You will get a Google Ads certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- Course presentation
- Valuable checklists and templates
- Weekly educational and promotional announcements
- A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales". In this book, the following topics are covered in-depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
What I am going to learn Google Ads ?
- Create a Google Ads account
- Launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Increase targeted traffic to the website and landing page
- Create Google Ads Bidding Strategies
- Set up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, Ad rotation, and geo-targeting
- Write an ad and ad extensions
- Conduct keywords research and group keywords
- Determine a budget based on the keyword research
- Use Google Trends to understand the search-demand seasonality
- Work with Google Ads Editor
- Set up Google Analytics account and goals
- List your macro and micro conversions
- Install Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics tracking code
- Launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
- Check website speed and mobile-friendliness
- Monitor Ads Performance.