Why not help prevent a stroke and/or a heart attack? | Udemy
Why not help prevent: For two days completely 100% Free during everything you want to know about Prevent a stroke; stop a heart attack from happening
This course is written by the very popular author from Udemy Chris Sivewright The most recent update was 3, 2022.The language of this course is English 🇺🇸, but also has subtitles (captions) in English [US] languages to better understand. This course is shared under the categories Health & Fitness, General Health, Health
More than 200,130 students had already enrolled. in the Why not help prevent a stroke and/or a heart attack? | Udemy. You can free coupon Code the course from the registration link below. It has a rating of 4.2 given by (109 ratings), which also makes it one of the highest-rated courses at Udemy.
The Udemy Why not help prevent a stroke and/or a heart attack? | Udemy free coupons also 4 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 10 downloadable, resources, full lifetime, access on mobile and television, assignments, completion certificate and many more.
Is this course right for you?
If you are wondering what you will learn or what things this best Udemy courses will teach you after getting courses Learn Why not help prevent a stroke and/or a heart attack? | Udemy: Okay, here are a few things.
- Anyone looking for the IDEAL Christmas gift for their family
- Those looking forward to Christmas but worried about the health implications of days of feasting and drinking
- Those worried about a relative who does not appear to be looking after their health
- Everyone - because anyone anywhere, can get a stroke!
- Anyone who 'overdoes it' at Christmas
- No knowledge or practice of Christmas required - the risk will still be there...
- An openness to accept the risk is far greater than you think
- What is a TIA?
- Why it is important
- What are the causes of a TIA?
- How is a TIA diagnosed?
- Treatment for a TIA
- Symptoms of a ministroke
- Reducing the risk
- Medication and side effects
- Residual symptoms of a TIA
- Role of brain imaging in TIA
- TIA and common mimics
- TIA facts
- Symptoms of a stroke
- How a TIA is diagnosed
What I am going to learn?
- Know about the impact of alcohol on stroke risk - save lives!
- Whether a small amount of alcohol can be good for you
- How to reduce drinking but not be a party pooper!
- At holiday time the risk of strokes increase; this course will help prevent you becoming a victim
- Whether statins are likely to help - or harm (one person's view)
- How to prevent a heart attack
- Hundreds of ways to reduce stress