SQL for Developers, Data Analysts and BI. MySQL for everyone | Udemy
SQL for Developers, Data Analysts and BI: For two days completely 100% Free during everything you want to know about Learn SQL with MySQL Workbench from zero. Great match for beginners in SQL, coders with any experience or Data Analytics
This course is written by the very popular author from Udemy Nick Ovchinnikov The most recent update was 3, 2022.The language of this course is English 🇺🇸, but also has subtitles (captions) in English [US] languages to better understand. This course is shared under the categories IT & Software, Other IT & Software, SQL
More than 200,130 students had already enrolled. in the Learn SQL for Developers, Data Analysts and BI. MySQL for everyone | Udemy. You can free coupon Code the course from the registration link below. It has a rating of 4.2 given by (109 ratings), which also makes it one of the highest-rated courses at Udemy.
The Udemy Learn SQL for Developers, Data Analysts and BI. MySQL for everyone | Udemy free coupons also 4 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 10 downloadable, resources, full lifetime, access on mobile and television, assignments, completion certificate and many more.
Is this course right for you?
If you are wondering what you will learn or what things this best Udemy courses will teach you after getting courses Learn SQL for Developers, Data Analysts and BI. MySQL for everyone | Udemy: Okay, here are a few things.
- Anyone interested in learning SQL - is one of today's most in-demand skills
- Business owners, sales or marketing roles who are interested in better data understanding
- A hands-on and highly engaging introduction to SQL for Data Analysis
- Developers who wanted to build applications
- No special requirements. You will learn everything you need to know
- Any experience in Computer Programming or Data Analytics is good but not required
In this course, you will:
- Learn the main branches of SQL syntax
- Work with the MySQL Workbench
- Design the EER schemas and implement complex databases
- Use Datatypes, Keys, Charset and Collation
- Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
- Build CRUD operations - INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE
- Learn and use SQL joins
- And more!
- Data Analytics
- Product Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Backend or Database Engineer
- SQL Server Database Administrator
- Senior Web or Application Developer
- MySQL Database Administrator
- PHP Developer
- NodeJS Developer
- Lead Software Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer/Developer
What I am going to learn?
- Create database or interact with existing databases with SQL
- Learn and use: Normal forms, Datatypes, Charset and Collation
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables with UNION and JOIN
- Solve hands-on assignments and real-world use cases