Taqnee@gmail.com is in compliance and within the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( DMCA ). It is our policy to respond to any information notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( DMCA ) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyright material has been posted on our website and you want this marital to be removed from this site, at that point you must provide a written communication that details the information listed within the following section.
Kindly be aware that you just will be liable for damages ( including costs and attorney's fees ) if you misrepresent information recorded on our site that is infringing on your any copyrights. We suggest you that first contact an attorney for legal help on this matter.
You must attach proof that you just have successfully downloads the copyrighted material from our website. Having the download link published on our site doesn't necessarily means that the file actually exists. You must attach a screenshot or proof that you have successfully downloaded the copyrighter material from our website. if you do not at that point your claim will be ignored.
The following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Proof merely successfully downloaded the copyrighted material from our website (must)
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right .that's allegedly infringed.
- Provided sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a vail mail address.
- You must identify in sufficient information the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Unltd-courses look results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a great confidence belief that use of the material in the way companied of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is exact, and under penalty perjury, that the complaining party of the owner of an exclusive right that's allegedly infringed.